The great moon pie debate - OT [also probably "adult"]

(55 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 6:58:23
    #

Login to Send PM

So as we have been asked not to subvert "normal" threads with discussions dedicated to the banana moon pie goodness I have started one especially.

I believe the current debate is the fact that mini moon pies cant really be classified as moon pies as they lack the satisfaction value. Its a bit like when someone buys you a pot of paint as a present, the thought is wonderful but it kind of leaves you wanting so much more.

I will of course try to strive to keep the moral high ground on this one and avoid letting it sink into gutter humor but its a tough fight on my own (other guardians of the moral greater good please feel to jump in).

This is an important issue if we are to keep up our energy levels for the wider fight against bedbugs.

David Cain
    Director of Moon Pie services
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  2. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 9:21:17
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 2 hours ago  » 
    . . .I will of course try to strive to keep the moral high ground on this one and avoid letting it sink into gutter humor but its a tough fight on my own . . .
    David Cain
    Director of Moon Pie services
    Bed Bugs Limited

Damn, I so wanted to participate in the discussion of banana moon pies! But in an effort to assist you in the "tough fight," I will refrain from participating so as to "avoid letting it sink into gutter humor." If you should decide to change the parameters/restrictions of this thread . . . please notify me at once!

However, if I were participating in this thread – which I'm not due to the set constraints – my initial thought would be:

You say – and it is your opinion – that mini moon pies lack "satisfaction value"? Aren't mini moon pies better than no moon pies? Couldn't one just stack two together?!

Or better yet . . .couldn't one take a bite of a succulent moon pie, albeit a mini moon pie; hold said luscious bite in their mouth for a moment; savor and relish the feel, taste and texture of such bite as it slowly begins to melt, dripping flavor and delight all over one's tongue . . . and then maybe, just maybe, thereby coming to appreciate the mini moon pie while also prolonging the pleasure one could receive from such mini moon pie and ultimately achieving the sought after "satisfaction value"?

Just say'n!

Let me know when you loosen the parameters / restrictions / constraints so I can participate!!

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 9:30:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Hmm, I wonder why you suspect I am restraining you. People usually know it when I do that, just say'n.

David

4. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 9:50:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Why Master Cain . . . I do believe you just lost the "tough fight"?!?!

And all it took was one tiny subtle post!

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 10:07:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Not at all, as a human rights activist in my spare time the issue of people feeling that their social lives are being restrained is something I deal with on a regular basis.

If your mind is elsewhere I can do little to help that but it is more of a reflection on you than me, just say'n.

David

6. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 12:18:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Well, if that's your story . . . and you're stick'n to it?!

bed-bugscouk - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hmm, I wonder why you suspect I am restraining you.
    David

However, sir, you are, in fact, the one that set the parameters/restraints on the thread!

Now back to the issue at hand . . .

Banana Moon Pies . . . and your oh so subtle request to never again receive a delivery of mini moon pies as they are just not satisfying.

. . .

I would say you might need to take this issue up with BB_U - and be extra special nice to her - as the next shipment will be to her . . . . In fact, I'm starting to wonder if I should email her and request a different delivery address!!! Well, either that or just send her regular moon pies and no banana moon pies!

7. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 12:22:45
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL she is away for the weekend relaxing so I am hoping she will return in a good enough mood not to notice anything that way be missing.

David

8. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 12:34:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Over here I believe it's a federal offense to tamper with or open mail and/or packages addressed to another person . . . is there any sort of similar law in the UK?! Just say'n!!!

9. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 12:36:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Its OK for company directors to open any main that arrives at their place of work. Even if marked private and confidential.

David

10. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 12:40:58
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL and Damn!!! That was my next plan of action . . . to mark it:

"Personal and Confidential"

"To Be Opened By Addressee Only!!!!!"

11. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 13:13:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Now considering that I almost lost a very long post because my PC crashed out some people can just post the wrong thing at the wrong moment, just say'n.

Well its the weekend here so I am going mobile.

David

12. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 15:12:51
    #

Login to Send PM

As mom says, bigger is better...

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  13. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 17:03:10
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 1 hour ago  » 
    As mom says, bigger is better...

Well your mom has been married eight times . . . so she should know!!! And if we're talking diamonds, jewlery and big screen TVs, I would have to agree with her!! But, TAOT, what do you say?

And now look what you went and did . . .You made NoBugs tag us as "adult" . . . again . . . we didn't get that tag until your "bigger is better" post!!!

14. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 17:15:11
    #

Login to Send PM

AbsolutelyFreaking - 11 minutes ago  » 

And now look what you went and did . . .You made NoBugs tag us as "adult" . . . again . . . we didn't get that tag until your "bigger is better" post!!!

Not true!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  15. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 17:17:44
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL!!! Well I know that . . . but she didn't!!!! hahahaha!

16. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 17:24:37
    #

Login to Send PM

AbsolutelyFreaking - 6 minutes ago  » 
    LOL!!! Well I know that . . . but she didn't!!!! hahahaha!

Oh dear, oh dear.

17. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 18:06:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Abs is my arch enemy....

18. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 18:22:52
    #

Login to Send PM

I still owe you for that one trick you pulled on me TOAT . . .

Oops, I mean TAOT!

19. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Aug 9 2013 18:25:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey, I'll do anything for a big banana....

Full sized moon pie....

20. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Aug 10 2013 0:53:58
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 6 hours ago  » 
    Hey, I'll do anything for a big banana....
    Full sized moon pie....

And all this time I thought your weakness was foreign experts and/or foreign entomologists that you liked to stalk . . . Oops again . . . I think you like to refer to it as "papping"?

21. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Aug 10 2013 7:59:30
    #

Login to Send PM

You spend money on them...I earn money from the photos I sell....just sayin...

Effeci hasn't been online in a while...I may need to take a trip and make sure he is ok????

22. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Aug 10 2013 12:52:18
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 4 hours ago  » 
    You spend money on them...I earn money from the photos I sell....just sayin...

Well, what can I say . . . some people are natural "givers" a/k/a "pleasers" and others . . . not so much!!!!! Just say'n!!

theyareoutthere - 4 hours ago  » 
    Effeci hasn't been online in a while...I may need to take a trip and make sure he is ok????

Way to play off like you don't have poor EffeCi tied up somewhere in your secret lair!!! Please let him go now . . . the bed bug world needs him back!!!!

23. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Aug 10 2013 13:17:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I think your on to something Ab's not seen him online in weeks I may have to activate his GPS locator beacon.

David

24. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Aug 10 2013 13:27:45
    #

Login to Send PM

He's not anywhere in the U.S....pinky swear...

Papping is not off topic by the way...it's my occupation..and is tax deductible..

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/doing-my-taxes-amp-was-wondering-if-the-following-is-tax-deductible-ot-of-course

BTW, I only pap foreign experts. The US ones are too boring...and too easy to trap...although I think I could lay out a nice trail of full size moon pies to my van and get both Cain and BB Undertaker in one trip.

25. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 12 2013 10:23:17
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 1 day ago  » 
    He's not anywhere in the U.S....pinky swear...

All that does is confirm you have multiple international secret lairs! I beseech you again . . .Let EffeCi go (or at least give him access to a PC)!

BTW, I only pap foreign experts. The US ones are too boring...and too easy to trap. . .

I disagree! Going by some of the experts on this forum alone . . . KQ's posts are hilarious, thereby indicating what a "Killer" sense of humor he has! Sir Winston is also freak'n hilarious and ever so witty and intelligent (I keep imploring him to help me hone my chess game)! NY Bug Man's "Knock 'em Dead" phrase . . . genius! Doug Summers lives in Florida, has cute dogs, and is also darn funny (the complete package)! David James . . . who wouldn't want to stalk, I mean "pap" him with all those amazing inventions (I mean if one is into that sort of thing)! Lou Sorkin . . . oh my gosh . . . could you even imagine having Lou all to yourself in your secret lair . . . all that astonishing/ remarkable/ incredible wealth of information and humor right there at your, ummm, fingertips?!. . . and then there's P. Bello . . . just say'n!

although I think I could lay out a nice trail of full size moon pies to my van and get both Cain and BB Undertaker in one trip.

I don't think BB_U is as, ummmm, susceptible to banana moon pies as DC . . . you might have to come up with a move advanced plan for her!!

bed-bugscouk - 1 day ago  » 
    I think your on to something Ab's not seen him online in weeks I may have to activate his GPS locator beacon.
    David

Did you locate him yet DC?! The matter is urgent . . . as you of all people should know how tortuous TAOT's secret lairs are . . . not a banana moon pie or espresso in the whole place!!!

26. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 12 2013 11:55:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

It's OK I have a very good idea where he is and why he has no internet connection.

There are just some places you can go where access is just either heavily restricted or costs too much to contemplate plus its not unheard of for high ranking 00' agents to be requested to work off the grid.

Nothing finer than speeding into an anonymous looking loading dock on the back of a building and declaring to the head of security that you are "here to see the Executive Housekeeper and do not have permission to disclose who I am" and that "if you call her office someone will come and collect me" (here are the keys to my van, I will be back to get "things" out of it in 15 minutes. Its such a Rock N Roll lifestyle.

I have sent him a message letting him know a Moon Pie is being cryogenically frozen for him to ensure it cant be eaten until defrosted for 12 hours. Its as close to safe keeping as the banana lusciousness gets around here.

David

27. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 12 2013 13:40:07
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL but Whew! I am relieved to know EffeCi is safe and sound and not currently being detained by TAOT! (Tell him I said Hi!)

Regarding the 00 security tactics . . . I understand you implement them when requested to work off the grid . . . but are they also used each and every time you travel . . . all in an effort to evade TAOT's clutches?!

How very generous of you to share your banana lusciousness with EffeCi . . . however, would that be one of the "full-size banana lusciousness" . . . or one of the "unsatisfying minis" you are cryogenically freezing for him?! Just say'n!

28. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 12 2013 16:44:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I am hoping he will not know the difference.

29. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 12 2013 17:32:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I've been feeding him minis and he's been fine. His pet rats like them, too.

30. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Aug 13 2013 8:23:44
    #

Login to Send PM

@David Cain:

Would you please ask Ms. Bedbug_Undertaker to email/PM me her home address?

Moon Pies by picture account2012, on Flickr

. . . just say'n

(And she better hurry . . . it's one of the guy's birthday here in the office . . . her shipment is down two boxes already . . .one chocolate and one of the coveted banana lusciousness! There were eight boxes . . . she's down to six . . .tell her to hurry with that address!!!)

31. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Aug 13 2013 8:33:16
    #

Login to Send PM

I am sure that soliciting (and I use that word carefully) private details of people on the public forum is against the AUP. I can only suggest that had you been nicer to TAOT that veritable cornucopia of information obtained through telephoto papping might have remained available to you. Just say'n.

David

32. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Aug 13 2013 17:55:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Yep, it's against forum rules to solicit that information.

It's technically a felony to tie up any European...even in his own home. But, to quote a man whose intellect and eloquence I cant even conceptualize reaching.....

Jeah!!!!!!!

33. Bedbug_Undertaker

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 14 2013 11:49:41
    #

Login to Send PM

All I wanted was some banana moon pie, I go away on holiday and come back to a debate!!!
    Felony and crime too. A bit of tying up Europeans in my absence as-well! Yep it's definitely becoming an adult thread.
    Could I possibly bring myself eat moon pies that had been involved in a thread of an adult nature ???

Edited to add, ermmm Abs how come you managed to get himself soliciting on a public forum?

34. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 14 2013 14:34:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Bedbug_Undertaker - 2 hours ago  » 
    All I wanted was some banana moon pie, I go away on holiday and come back to a debate!!!

Dear BB_U: Said banana moon pies (and one box of chocolate) were actually dispatched yesterday! . . . However, glitch in the system . . . the express courier RETURNED them today wanting a freak'n "Commercial Invoice" in triplicate!! Third shipment dispatched and they're just now requesting a "Commercial Invoice"?! What. The. Heck?!

My point being . . . it's now not too late to get said shipment re-dispatched to an undisclosed location where Master Cain would have no idea how to track down (unless he asks for TAOT's assistance, as she can track down just about anyone, umm, anything)!

Felony and crime too. A bit of tying up Europeans in my absence as-well! Yep it's definitely becoming an adult thread.

Tying up Europeans seems to be a recurring theme of TAOT's!! hahaha! And as for the adult thread comment . . . see what happens when you're not around to keep Him in check?! AND NoBugs orders us to start our own thread?! In those circumstances, it's almost always . . . just a matter of time My Dear!!!

Could I possibly bring myself eat moon pies that had been involved in a thread of an adult nature ???

I have faith in you that somehow, someway you will be able to manage to force yourself! If not . . . I think I know someone that will take them off your hands for you!!!

Abs how come you managed to get himself soliciting on a public forum?

He is the one that brought up "soliciting" so, yes, the question is who/whom is actually doing the soliciting!

(P.S., it is amazing what someone can get someone to do with just the promise of a sweet, luscious, succulent taste of yumminess!) Just say'n!

35. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 14 2013 15:05:14
    #

Login to Send PM

He's usually solicited vs the solicitor....he must be suffering severe withdrawal for full size moon pies.

36. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 19 2013 4:10:17
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 4 days ago  » 
    He's usually solicited vs the solicitor....he must be suffering severe withdrawal for full size moon pies.

Not anymore I am not, a big box arrived today and as BB_U's boss it falls upon me to taste test them to make sure they are safe.

David

37. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 19 2013 8:35:39
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 4 hours ago  » 
    Not anymore I am not, a big box arrived today and as BB_U's boss it falls upon me to taste test them to make sure they are safe.
    David

Dear Master Cain,

My what a wonderful boss and overall humanitarian you surely must be to be so very concerned regarding your employee's health and well being!

One does have to wonder though . . . out of 72 moon pies - 60 being the coveted banana moon pies - how many will have to be "taste tested" until proven to be safe . . .and how many will BB_U actually take possesion of?!

Just say'n!

38. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 19 2013 8:44:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I am planning on taking a bite from each to make sure they are all OK but obviously if I am suspect on any of them two or three bites may be needed.

David

39. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 19 2013 9:12:35
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL!!! I think I am going to have to go back through my emails to see if I have BB_U's phone number to alert her to these latest developments BEFORE all said moon pies are "taste tested" . . . for her well being.

But, more and most importantly . . .

Since the box was technically addressed to BB_U . . . does that void any "P" and/or "R" from you . . . as you are the one "testing" each and every one . . .

my photo album has had no new additions lately!

Just say'n

40. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 19 2013 9:36:03
    #

Login to Send PM

AbsolutelyFreaking - 22 minutes ago  » 
    does that void any "P" and/or "R" from you . . . as you are the one "testing" each and every one . . .
    my photo album has had no new additions lately!

Thanks because I have been watching my figure and I don't eat moon pies on the weekend.

David

41. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 19 2013 9:41:25
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 1 minute ago  » 
    . . . and I don't eat moon pies on the weekend.
    David

Whew! That's a Relief!!! I thought you had just "cut me off" . . . looking forward to my "P" and "R"!

However, that does remind me of a "joke" my ex used to say all the time regarding being "cut off" . . .

"You can't cut me off, you don't know where I'm gett'n it from!"

bwahahahahahaha!!!

(And I did say ex!)

42. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Aug 19 2013 17:47:51
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm suffering PSTD from this thread.

As a small child, we were rarely allowed candy bars. My dad used to bring home Snickers and say, "Daddy is going to take one bite and then you can share the rest".

Yep, he managed to stuff the entire candy bar in his mouth with one bite. We called it a Daddy bite.

David, please don't Daddy Bite the Moon Pies!!!!!

P.S. In all fairness, Dad only did this when we were fighting each other for the candy bar. He would tell Mom that it taught us to not whine. Yeah, right. And, as Absolutely so clearly put it, by the time I was eight I had figured out another source or two for candy bars. Funny, I'm the one that used to say that to my SO about you can't cut me off.

43. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Aug 20 2013 11:43:55
    #

Login to Send PM

@TAOT: PSTD??? Is that anything like PTSD?

theyareoutthere - 17 hours ago  » 
    David, please don't Daddy Bite the Moon Pies!!!!!

And, ummmm, TAOT . . . apparently you weren't satisfied with previously causing us to be tagged as "adult" . . . now you're trying for "XXX" also?!

. . .however . . . keeping with our potential new "XXX" rating . . .

bed-bugscouk - 6 hours ago  » 
    . . . .I am sure Abs would say that March 14th is the best incentive to ensure this is done
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

Master Cain, every day is March 14th in my humble abode! Just say'n!

44. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Aug 20 2013 19:37:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Post Sweet Trauma and Drama (PSTD)

I'm sure now that Master Cain has his year's supply of Moon Pie...he doesn't need to post HERE again.

And, AF, I hope you enjoy all your justly deserved "rewards".

45. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Aug 20 2013 19:56:39
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 4 minutes ago  » 
    Post Sweet Trauma and Drama (PSTD)

LOL . . . the things you come up with! . . . I like how bbuptown used to call us Thing 1 and Thing 2 . . .I miss her!

I'm sure now that Master Cain has his year's supply of Moon Pie...he doesn't need to post HERE again.

Some of those rightfully belong to BB_U! And I don't think they will last even a couple of months! However, I guess it's possible he's in a moon pie sugar/artificial coloring induced coma right now! Quick. . . check your hidden cameras, STAT!

And, AF, I hope you enjoy all your justly deserved "rewards".

Why thank you TAOT . . . that's one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me. In fact, I just recently received one of my justly deserved rewards! I'll share with you next time if DC says it's ok!

But, ummm, TAOT I just realized something I missed in one of your previous posts . . . you did WHAT by the time you were eight?! Ooooh . . . you're talking about how you learned the value of hard work and therefore performed extra chores to buy your own candy bars . . . right?! I mean right?!

46. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Aug 20 2013 20:15:09
    #

Login to Send PM

No, I don't think I told you that story, AF...or David...I know I pm'd it to BBUptown and maybe one or two others. Pretty sure it wasn't Master Cain: my stories bore him :roll:. He kept falling asleep during our time together: he whined about the cable ties hurting his wrists, but he did begin snoring about 2 minutes into any given story.

There were several ways I obtained sweets:

1. I was leader of a gang of girls from 8 - 13 that would cull a poor boy or two from the playground of my school (BBUptown and I had similar upbringings). At which point, we would torture them until they promised to give us all their candy for the next week. For some reason, I called out Bluebeard as I led the chase...no idea why...

2. Several neighbors knew my mom was a hippie who had a garden in the backyard and didn't allow us to eat sweets. So, they gave us sweets. Mom was also a hippie who sunbathed in a tiny bikini in the backyard, so there may have been some implied blackmail to the neighbor that his wife need NEVER know that he was pruning the shrubs for an hour each day before dinner. We ate mostly carrots, greens, etc. from the large backyard garden, which Mom picked for dinner whilst in the tiny bikini. When it was hot, she didn't cook...thank goodness. That soy meatloaf could break a window.

3. The third one was the PM story. It may not be appropriate for this site. It involved me "renting" some of my father's gentleman magazines to the neighborhood boys for candy. BB Uptown loved that story. My dad was sorry to lose his magazines, but he was very impressed with my determination and creativity in getting what I want. I've told him about papping Mr. Cain. As long as I make money from it, all is good.

Good night and sleep tight!

TAOT

47. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 10:14:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Dear Ms. TAOT . . .I'm, ummm, kinda sorta, ummm, speechless!

However, regarding your stories relating the different ways you obtained sweets at the young age of eight years old . . . I'm going with the concept "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!" . . . and therefore just say . . . My what an entrepreneur / enterprising eight year old you were!!!

theyareoutthere - 13 hours ago  » 
    . . . Pretty sure it wasn't Master Cain: my stories bore him :roll:. He kept falling asleep during our time together: he whined about the cable ties hurting his wrists, but he did begin snoring about 2 minutes into any given story.
    TAOT

Regarding David always falling asleep on you . . . next time you might try my theory . . . fill him full of espresso and banana moon pies . . . if you can't obtain the moon pies (although your resourcefulness at the age of eight leads me to believe this will not be a problem for you), you can go with pecan pie with cool whip (not whip cream). I personally think if you feed him enough he'll be bouncing off the walls!

Just one more thought/question . . . exactly how does a gang of eight year old girls torture a boy for the promise of candy?! (You might want to PM me the answer to that one.)

48. Bedbug_Undertaker

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 10:32:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Dear Abs I love you !!!!!

49. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 10:36:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Bedbug_Undertaker - 2 minutes ago  » 
    Dear Abs I love you !!!!!

LOL! Right back at cha! (Did you get your other gift also . . .finally?!)

50. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 10:37:06
    #

Login to Send PM

P.S. . . .

please tell me that weren't ALL "taste tested"!!!!

51. Bedbug_Undertaker

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 10:45:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Nope we just got back from doing a hotel job and Himself pointed to a sealed parcel with my name on it obviously being the caring sharing kind of individual I am, I have 4 boxes of banana moon pies safely locked in my van and Himself has the other 3 ( for taste testing purposes ) and, the box of chocolate as he knows someone who likes chocolate.(bribery material methinks)
    Abs you are an absolute star thank you so much and thanks for the key chain too.

52. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 11:28:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Now now BB_U what you call bribery is just the P in my CAP program.

I will reserve the Chocolate ones for the subject of that song "blurred lines by Robin Thicke".

I wonder if I can find it on YouTube yet, I spent a few hours the other day thinking the chorus said "bird mites" but it was a stressful day.

David

53. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 12:46:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Bedbug_Undertaker - 1 week ago  » 

To:

Bedbug_Undertaker - 1 hour ago  » 
    I have 4 boxes of banana moon pies safely locked in my van . . .

Apparently you have been able to overcome your aversion to "adult nature" threads and accept the luscious banana moon pies?!

Bedbug_Undertaker - 1 hour ago  » 
    Abs you are an absolute star thank you so much and thanks for the key chain too.

Seriously, you're welcome. I hope you enjoy each and every bite of the banana lusciousness, and I hope you got a kick out of the key chain! I crack myself up!!!!

Now on to more distressing maters . . .

bed-bugscouk - 1 hour ago  » 
    Now now BB_U what you call bribery is just the P in my CAP program.
    I will reserve the Chocolate ones for the subject of that song "blurred lines by Robin Thicke". . .
    David

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! Back the horse, trolley, bus and frigg'n train up!!!! Surely I cannot be understanding this post correctly?!

. . .

Someone received chocolate moon pies as a gift from an adoring fan (which fan has not received her "P" for said gift) only for said gifted moon pies to be used as "P" for [insert b*tchy, snarly tone] "someone" else?!?!

Would someone . . . anyone (TAOT, BB_U) please press the injustice and WTF buttons simultaneously for me?!?!?! Oh the injustice!!!

To that I say . . . PFFFFFT!!!!!

And to THINK – just THINK - . . . I was feeling bad for someone because they got the "short stack" of banana moon pies and was actually contemplating sending more!!!

Oh the injustice! I reiterate . . . PFFFFFFT!!!!

Perhaps, just perhaps, Mister Cain . . .you might just want to get back in good with your Colorado connection!! Just say'n!!!! PFFFFFT!!!

54. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 13:10:06
    #

Login to Send PM

I take it you found the song then.

David

55. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Aug 21 2013 13:59:18
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 44 minutes ago  » 
    I take it you found the song then.
    David

Indeed. . .

Coincidently, however, . . . I am a good girl . . . AND . . . just last week someone called me an animal in an email . . . In fact, I think I might still have the email! Just say'n! bwahahaha!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,409 posts in 50,189 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams