(2 posts)
  1. fantasyReads

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Dec 13 2012 13:01:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,
    i am a canadian gal, living in a 12 floor apartment. Back in September i went to a few houses, and started university (first guess as to where they came from). At first it was just a dead one on my bed, then we saw a few (3) on the walls, and two more on my bed. So we called pest-control to do heating treatment after we figured out that our chemicals haven't been working. For all of the times we found them, they were oval and disk-shaped, with no bites on us, thus we assume that they have been unfed. The day after the heating treatment i found one on its back, alive, on my medal-glass desk. Sadly, i have no pictures, however, it was disk-shaped and when we killed it (and the previous ones) no signs of blood.
    So, anyways, we called back the pest-control company that came, and they said it is normal to see one or two, but after you must call us back if you see anymore.

CONFUSED???
    we haven't seen an y eggs, the pest-control company didn't see any when they came, the only ones we see are disk-shaped and unfed, no bites!

what to do? what does this mean?

2. fantasyReads

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Dec 13 2012 13:09:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Forgot to add--- the one seen today was at 12:00PM, previous ones at night (11PM-12AM)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111