The Beginning of The End?

(2 posts)
  1. MeanDonnaJean

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Dec 28 2014 12:24:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Spotted this article online this a.m. and am now lookin' for some thoughts. How accurate is it? Something for folks to look forward to?

http://news.yahoo.com/end-could-store-bedbug-epidemics-164737704.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=ma

P.S. - For what its worth, after first landin' here at this website, doin' many weeks of research, patronizing one of the fantastic websites recommended here and doin' my DIY treatment back in April/May/June (its all such a blur now) I'm still BB free. Thank you, Jesus. I do however keep a full round of products on hand ready & waitin', just in case

"The same people you misuse on your way up
    you might meet up on your way down" ~Little Feat ~
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Dec 28 2014 12:33:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Good to see you MeanDonnaJean!

There's another current discussion here and an earlier blog post and discussion here. I am closing this thread and recommend anyone interested jumps into one of those existing conversations.

I expect it may be a helpful breakthrough but even if it results in better monitors, it won't be the end of bed bugs, alas.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

296,903 posts in 50,059 topics over 155 months by 21,883 of 22,370 members. Latest: Mary Borges, Pleasebegone2019, aims6186