Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Thank you for this forum - especially older members.

(4 posts)
  1. LittleRin

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Apr 13 2018 1:43:09
    #

Login to Send PM

I just wanted to express my thanks that this forum exists. Even if I wind up getting the bed bugs back again, having this forum as a resource to figure out what to do next, ask questions, and figure out what to do next has been really comforting.

It's made me want to stick around long enough to give back in some way even if enough time passes later on for me to declare myself free of the bed bugs. I'm especially thankful to the older members who have probably been free from the bugs for a while (or simply study them or fight them for a living).

You take time out of your day to help out a lot of frightened, rattled people.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Apr 13 2018 9:47:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Please do stick around and post your success story when you're given the all clear. It's important to newcomers to see that there are good outcomes. By the nature of this site most posts are going to be about problems, it's nice to read a thread about a solution.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. Pattycake

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Apr 13 2018 14:38:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Those who give advice on here are very knowledgeable. It is evident in your answers and the support you give to people who are scared to death. Thanks for your time. It is appreciated.

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Apr 15 2018 1:08:34
    #

Login to Send PM

As BigDummy said, please do post a success story when you’re ready. It makes a big difference. If you want to be more involved that’s even better, but even that one follow up post letting us know it worked out can make someone’s day!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

275,943 posts in 45,404 topics over 138 months by 19,949 of 20,709 members. Latest: trailblazer, Bostonbugs1994, jtihonly