Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Psychological and Health problems caused by bed bugs (besides bites)

Thank you and goodbye for a little while

(5 posts)
  1. TSPiggy

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon May 16 2016 18:20:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I started seeing a therapist two weeks ago when this bb thing became bigger than me. I became obsessed with researching, reading and posting on this forum. I stopped eating and sleeping. I got sick of crying all the time. I got pretty messed up and needed to pull myself together before this adversely affected my health.

Although I learned so much from this forum it was taking over my thoughts and life. My therapist and I agreed it was time to let it go for a while as we continue to fight the good fight against these little invaders. We're four days past our second treatment...no live bugs or other evidence of their existence spotted today so far but I'm pretty sure we're going to need a third treatment. In fact, I may ask for one in another week or so just for good measure. Husband and I have agreed on an action plan to supplement PCO treatments. My bottle of Cirkil arrived today (and it really doesn't smell as awful as I expected it to). We also agreed to invest in a Zapbug and a steamer to add to our arsenal. We plan to win this war (BTW, none of our small electronics appear to be infested...thanks again for the tip Lou!).

Thanks to all of you who took the time to answer my questions and offer reassurance that it will eventually get better. I'll be sure to come back to update you when we can report for certain that we're clear.

I wish you all the best in your fight against the little bastards. Don't let them wear you down but don't be afraid to seek help if it affects you the way it's affected me.

Peace.

2. SickofitAndoverit

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon May 16 2016 18:28:38
    #

Login to Send PM

I wish you best! Good luck!

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon May 16 2016 22:51:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Glad you are getting some support from a therapist. All the best to you!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon May 16 2016 23:18:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Good luck!

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  5. wonderland

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Jul 7 2016 20:54:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Best of luck to you...sounds like with your diligence you are on your way. I admire your resolve!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19