Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Thank God for this site!

(4 posts)
  1. BostonPCT

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Dec 15 2009 23:49:33
    #

Login to Send PM

As a long time pest control operator and a new business owner (yikes, scary) I can't tell you all, anyone who has posted a single thread or reply, what a huge help these forums are to someone like me. I used to post here a lot when I worked for my previous company until about 8 or so months ago when I had to stop posting/working (got sick). I now own 50% of my own company and I'm getting ready to get back to the fight against bed bugs. Trying to get a feel for what's working in the field from the sales reps and other companies etc is extremely tough. Spending a few hours on here reading the stories of what's working as well as some of the horror stories is eye opening. Things I never would have thought of if you guys didn't spend the time to sit down and write it out. So just know that you are helping everytime you write a reply, answer a question, or just need to vent. You may have saved someone else going through the same thing you did just by telling your story. I've been trying myself to decide where to invest my life savings as far as equipment goes and I can say you've already saved me a lot of money (something I'm not rolling in as a start up). I'm glad to be back on. Oh and for the record I'm not on here to promote my company, in fact I didn't even add my website to my profile, and I'll be happy to answer any questions the best I can or refer you to a good company if your in Massachusetts. Been working out here for 12 years and there are some great PCO's out here who really do care. Thanks Again to everyone!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 19 2009 12:59:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi BostonPCT,

Thanks for participating. Having experienced pest pros on the forums is a very helpful thing for those suffering from bed bugs. And the pest pros here learn from the Bedbuggers' experience too as you note!

Just a request: if you do refer anyone to a company that you are/have been connected with, please remember to disclose that relationship.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. BostonPCT

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 19 2009 13:45:38
    #

Login to Send PM

I'd be happy to do so. Great site you are running here.

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 19 2009 14:11:01
    #

Login to Send PM

I appreciate your kind words, Boston!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,427 posts in 49,259 topics over 152 months by 21,590 of 22,013 members. Latest: Ddukes, acidburn, metropest