#

Login to Send PM

14. donehad

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jan 10 2019 19:28:30
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm new here but I've been infected before. I live in an apartment in Texas in a brand new building under low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) and signed the TAA Bed Bug Addendum. It's strict, puts the cost of treatment on me. I can't afford professional treatment, barely getting by as it is. My lease is up in less than 30 days and I haven't renewed. I'm disabled, a hoarder, and unable to clean effectively.

I allowed some people to stay with me, including their bags, a few months ago, and I'm afraid I've been done had. I really want this to not be true, holding onto hope that there's some other explanation. I've been reading this forum a lot and watching videos.

Blood signs: yes, but some I could explain as food. update: new ones that correspond with bites
    Fecal signs: I have cats so there's a variety of things on the sheets. Most of the black dots don't smear, but one did. I don't have fleas.
    Skin casts/eggs: not found, vision isn't great

Bites: Now that I think of it, my legs have looked scabby for a while. I thought I might have been sleep walking or the cats had clawed them accidentally. I checked myself and I had this cluster of spots on my shin just above the sock. They don't itch. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0x7VdpX"><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When I had them before they would sometimes form pustules. 5 nights ago I woke up to a piercing sensation that I could verify was red right after. I took pictures of that too, which is 3 red spots: https://imgur.com/a/yWVuvmf Last night they bit the back of my hand.

Cats: stopped sleeping with me except after daybreak. One has a new bite on his tummy.

I flipped the bed and mattress and looked and found nothing. Injured my back doing so. I have an $500 motorized adjustable bed frame that can't easily be encased. The mattress doesn't really need to be encased, no seams. I have interceptors just placed. I made a fermentation CO2 trap that hasn't caught anything.

I need to do the difficult, notify the apartment. A well-done heat treatment along with appropriate precautions could eliminate this, but the difficulty and cost are expense are hard for me to imagine. Shame too admitting it, that people who come to my house to help me won't anymore. I was hoping I could get a break from the fees but there was a ruling against this.

I'm thinking about options like time travel, prayer, mind over matter, just ignoring it, and self-treating. Worried that reporting it will cause me to be homeless, possession-less, and broke.

I have chronic itching, it's a central nervous system disorder, but now when I feel itching sensations I'm assuming the worst that they are crawling one me. Already had severe insomnia, just starting CPAP therapy but it will be hard to tell if it is helping because I wake up after only sleeping 2 hours.

15. Question8015

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Jan 16 2019 18:02:49
    #

Login to Send PM

test

16. Bensect

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Jan 18 2019 10:39:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Here's a little test:
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

17. astrogirl

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jan 23 2019 18:03:10
    #

Login to Send PM

6B4865D2-1005-4616-9101-D7CE0F423F90 by lele, on Flickr

Nobugsonme - 3 years ago  » 
    I have been asked to create a "test" thread. I hesitate to add more threads to the green stickies, but this will keep the test thread from bouncing up in "latest discussions".
    Feel free to test any forum functions below. If you need help on how to do something, remember there's a FAQ about the forums (aka How to use the forums) -- also in the green stickies if you ever need to locate it. That thread is a list of common questions including basic functionality (quoting, posting an embedded image, etc.) which you can reference.
    You can post questions about functionality below if you are having trouble after "testing" and looking up instructions in the FAQ.
    However, please do not post actual questions about bed bugs or images requiring a response below-- for this, please start a new, regular discussion thread with a label relating to its topic.

Enjoy!

18. astrogirl

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jan 23 2019 18:05:39
    #

Login to Send PM

19. aaanxious

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Feb 2 2019 12:17:03
    #

Login to Send PM

test.........................

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,308 posts in 47,660 topics over 147 months by 21,008 of 21,332 members. Latest: jormungund, matters1776, Prim1102