old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 12:33:15
    #

Login to Send PM

san16969 - 3 hours ago  » 
    DDC_0044

Nothing is associated with DDC_0026.
    If it's hosted on a picture sharing site, then you need the link directly from that site. Flickr and Imgur are good sites.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 12:38:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Post your image to imgur.com or Flickr.com then paste the URL (web address) for the photo here.

We also have a testing thread in the green stickies which is a good place to practice:
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/test-your-posting-skillz-here

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  6. san16969

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 13:00:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi I'm struggling to post pics I've set up on Flickr when I press on pic it says copy url which then says copied but no idea were to cannot find the url on them, sooo confused ๐Ÿ˜•

7. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 13:31:37
    #

Login to Send PM

san16969 - 26 minutes ago ย ยปย 
    Hi I'm struggling to post pics I've set up on Flickr when I press on pic it says copy url which then says copied but no idea were to cannot find the url on them, sooo confused ๐Ÿ˜•

When I'm on my Flickr account, this is the address on browser:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lou_bugs_pix
    If I click on a picture, I go to it and this is on the browser line:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lou_bugs_pix/7078462715/in/dateposted-public/
    But while on this picture there is a right-curved arrow on bottom right. Cursor on it and it will say share photo. Click on this right-curved arrow and you are given a highlighted BB code. Just right click on it and it will give you a drop down menu. Pick copy. You also can hold down ctrl key and press 'c' key. Now this is copied. You go back to your post and do ctrl-v or right click and use pull down menu and pick paste. Your picture shows up when you post the message.
    Cimex acrobatics-hanging by louento.pix, on Flickr

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 13:37:38
    #

Login to Send PM

san16969 - 37 minutes ago  » 

Once it says "copied" try to paste it in here.

9. san16969

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 16:58:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi thanks for the reply, I've no arrow on my pic jst a share button speach bubble pencil and I in a circle, when pressing on share it gives me copy url no url address tho or share to twitter etc, when clicking on copy url it just says copied but no idea were its copied, I will keep trying not too good with Flickr I'm prob missing something on there but no corner arrow on pics, my pics r in album and public, unsure how else to do them at the mo, will keep at it wana share my pics lol

10. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Aug 3 2017 8:38:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If you send me your FlickR username I will see if I can find them and paste int he share URL or the BBCode.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,690 posts in 49,530 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982