Tell me this will be over soon.

(3 posts)
  1. Shanzy78

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Mar 19 2018 13:47:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone. Just about to have a heat treatment done on our place. Already been sprayed twice. We just moved to our new place Feb. 3rd. Started to be snacked on shortly afterwards.
    ACK. We have moved 10 times in 18 years, never had this issue before. Does your furniture fall apart after the heat treatment? We have a LOT of Ikea furniture. Looking forward to all of this being over. Cannot talk about it with anyone. Feeling very discouraged. Tell me there is light at the end of the tunnel please.

2. hearty

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Mar 19 2018 16:40:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Shanzy, sorry you are going through this. I've had not one but three heat treatments and wanted to tell you that furniture did well. However you MUST adhere to the prep sheet they give you or things can be damaged, (or dead...like plants). Hopefully with heat treatment and follow up with product/chemicals (a MUST!) your infestation or bed bug occurrence will be over quickly.

Best of luck

3. Kalymac

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Mar 24 2018 0:35:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, so I was living in a building that had bed bugs I believe in the carpet or walls. I had it sprayed several times because the complex didn’t want to pay for heat treatment. The issue never needed But got a bit better. I exterminated my lease and moved in with somebody while storing my bed in a storage unit along with my couch over the winter. 7 months later(this week) I get a new place and moved furniture in with hesitation. I steamed my bed, bombed the room and put a mattress cover on. What are my chances they are still here. I have checked for the past two nights and haven’t seen a bug but I’m scared they are there.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,684 posts in 49,527 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982