Suspend SC

(4 posts)
  1. freakedoutandbroke

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Mar 24 2010 18:36:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey, guys. Me again.

I was researching the pesticide my PCO plans to use next week: Suspend SC. I found a mention that it's not available in NY for some reason, and two warnings (one I googled, one here) about severe reactions to it. It is labeled safe for use even on mattresses and box springs...

What are your thoughts?

2. bedbugman

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Mar 25 2010 17:14:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Suspend is Deltamethrin I think its the same as K Othrine / Crackdown that we have in the UK. It would not be my first choice but I have used it succsessfully in the past. As long as its used correctly I'm sure you will be fine, if you look hard enough you can find a scare story about just about anything.

3. freakedoutandbroke

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Mar 25 2010 23:17:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Good to know, BBMan. I am praying it works on my BBs, and doesn't harm me, the hubby, or the pup.

So far, for a "minor" infestation, these sure are tenacious monsters.

4. kitep

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Mar 27 2010 13:14:52
    #

Login to Send PM

My PCO used Suspend SC. Didn't work very well. After a year of 1/month spraying we still had bugs - a lot fewer, but it didn't deliver the knockout punch. Switched to Phantom, and the BBs disappeared.

May be just Cincinnati though - I read a report that Suspend only has like a 33% kill rate vs the Cinci strain.

It was not sprayed on the beds.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45