Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

suddenly have to move, possible to prevent them coming with me?

(2 posts)
  1. soybean

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Dec 13 2017 19:05:03
    #

Login to Send PM

So, recently I wound up with a small infestation from someone I briefly dated. My landlord has had a PCO come in and spray twice. However, I am still getting bites. I haven't seen a single shell or egg or mattress stain or anything but I still consistently wake up with new bites.

It's possible the treatment may have failed due to the fact that I continued self treating w/ DE after the two sprays, which I am now learning you are not supposed to do, however, my landlord dealt with the PCO and I received very little information about how long things were supposed to take or what was supposed to happen after the treatments and both were scheduled on days where I had to work so I wasn't present during either treatment to talk to them myself.

And my landlord has also now decided that I must leave before March, and I'm very concerned that I will just be taking the bugs with me. I don't want to set this burden upon new people. I am currently trying to pretty much individually clean and bag all of my possessions so that I can MAYBE escape without them, but I'm still not sure that that's possible. (i don't have much, just graduated college this year so its not an undoable task, just wondering if it could ever work)

Will another treatment possibly work this time if they're willing to pay for another one? Has anyone on this earth genuinely gotten rid of these terrible demons? Will I ever be able to have friends over again? I'm so distraught, it's completely ruined my life.

2. soybean

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Dec 13 2017 19:14:08
    #

Login to Send PM

(have discovered similar posts to this, will have a look at them while I figure out how to delete this. i apologize.)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45