Success without Moving?

(6 posts)
  1. Itchybutdealing

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Apr 11 2008 19:08:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all,

Please tell me that this is possible. I am losing faith...and we own so we are stuck!

2. lil_bit_obsessed

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 12 2008 18:16:15
    #

Login to Send PM

hey there. unfortunately my own personal story isn't of much help to you, as i had to move for various reasons, but rest assured that many people have successfully beat bedbugs without having to move! have you checked out the postings in the success forum? they can be helpful for a little inspiration. we all need that encouragement sometimes.

are you receiving pco treatments?

3. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 12 2008 18:22:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I can report that almost 100% of my clients are living bed bug free without moving.

Yes it can be tough at times but they are a pest that can be eradicated even in situations where they are literally everywhere in the property.

David

4. Itchybutdealing

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Apr 13 2008 11:12:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi David,

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I really hope that we can get rid of these things. We have been using PAC exterminating, and they seem to try to do their job very carefully. We are in NYC, where I am guessing we will beat this battle but not win the war, as I am sure that we will get them again from a neighbor, friend or work. Ah well. I guess that you can't live in a bubble. Best of luck with your work!

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Apr 13 2008 12:19:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I know you will win the battle and the war is educating people to learn to check bed once a month and always to check a bed away from home.

Its a horrid problem to deal with but take some solace in the fact that you are not alone . Keeping a positive outlook is an essential part in dealing with the problem efficiently and quickly.

If you are worried about neighbors being a source for future infestations educate them. It may sound odd hearing a pest controller advice people on how to avoid bed bugs in the first place but the fact is some of us are keen to see a less exponential growth rate in business its difficult to manage at the best of times.

David

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  6. fightorflight

Posted 11 years ago
    Mon Apr 14 2008 3:11:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Education and awareness - I agree wholeheartedly with David. I'm not that shy or embarrassed about this topic. I've very little to lose and everything to gain in doing my part to slow the "exponential growth."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,431 posts in 48,820 topics over 151 months by 21,437 of 21,839 members. Latest: bedbugtoronto, stinson, WendyW