Success Story (Follow Up)

(3 posts)
  1. BurnItDown

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Mar 22 2016 10:19:38
    #

Login to Send PM

It's now been more than 6 months since I last saw a bug and I have almost completely forgotten that I ever had them. I still use some of my skills to reduce chance of picking them up in the future. For instance: I wash everything as soon as I come home from a trip, careful where I put suitcases when I travel and try and keep my personal bags off the floor.

But the obsessiveness and anxiety are gone. I sleep well. My home (greatly decluttered) is back to normal. I still keep encasements on mattresses and elevators on the legs of the bed and couch, but that doesn't seem unusual to me now.

It took a lot of leg work and effort on my part (and 3 treatments by professionals) but it can be done. Best wishes to all of you out there still struggling.

2. frightened

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Mar 22 2016 10:35:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Love the user id "burnitdown". Nice to hear good news whilst I still lurk here wondering when I will get bitten again and what it was that was biting.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Mar 23 2016 0:12:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your continued success.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,667 posts in 49,312 topics over 152 months by 21,611 of 22,036 members. Latest: Winniewillow, Jaded48, ctd2289