Success story!

(5 posts)
  1. jacksonsi

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Fri Oct 5 2018 17:12:54
    #

Login to Send PM

So it’s coming up on a year since I first discovered my new home was infested with bedbugs. Ugh....I HATE these things. They seriously destroyed my mind. I went through 9 treatments with Terminix to discover I still had them by a bedbug dog in February. I began to self treat. I was given the all clear in April by another bedbug dog. I just wasn’t sure. The bites had still continued and these things were in my head. Headbugs. In June , I decided to do a heat treatment with a follow up with Aprehend. For the first time since this started I began to go back to living as normal as I could. I put clothes back in the dressers, stopped obsessing over them. I enjoyed my summer, but they were always in the back of mind. Today, I had the dog back and I was once again given the all clear. Yay ! I am so happy to finally have my life back. I’ve been waiting a long time to come on here and declare a success. It’s official. They are GONE. I am so thankful for this site. It helped me through many nights of wondering what to do.

2. HelpBB

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sat Oct 6 2018 9:49:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Jacksonsi I sent you a PM

3. HelpBB

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sun Oct 7 2018 14:45:24
    #

Login to Send PM

How many Aprehend treatments did you get? How long did you continue to get bites after your treatment? Thanks!

4. HelpBB

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Oct 10 2018 11:03:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Sent another private message

5. HelpBB

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Oct 12 2018 11:33:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Sent you another PM.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,523 posts in 46,598 topics over 142 months by 20,553 of 21,419 members. Latest: pestbreaker, TRAY, tjg