Success story

(2 posts)
  1. HecatesMisery

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat May 20 2017 21:21:20
    #

Login to Send PM

So, yeah. I think, astonishingly, we beat them after all. We encased the mattresses and pillows, steam cleaned and vacuumed every surface in the house, and lived like Bedouins for a month, with all our stuff either in space bags or large plastic bags. We had an exterminator come over and spray Temprid. The smell was so strong that my husband and I had to sleep at my parents' house for three days, and even then, I got headaches. He must have really drenched everything, because there have been no sightings and no bites since the one initial sighting that prompted me to join this forum. It's entirely possible a lone male somehow latched onto me and I took him home, or a female laid eggs, but the Temprid killed them all.

I will say I've had a few instances of tiny, singular itchy bumps, but I believe they are allergies as they are tiny, do not itch much, and are always gone within a couple hours. Bedbug bites are in clusters, and itch unbearably for a week or more, as I'm sure you know well.

Anyway, just wanted to post to say they haven't eaten me. In fact my fight with the bastards was SO much less scary than I anticipated it would be!!

"With courage, cunning, and superior tactics, we'll be home by teatime."
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun May 21 2017 0:28:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Congratulations! Thanks so much for taking the time to come back and post a success story. Most people forget but it means a lot.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19