Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Success Stories

success!!!! Our update

(9 posts)
  1. completelybuggedout

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri May 16 2008 12:37:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello fellow bedbug warriors! Its been a while since I have posted, but it is not because I have forgotten about you guys. We have successfully moved without bb...been bb free since the middle of March now, and even completed a state transfer critter free! I am finally starting to feel like a human being again even though I currently have patio furniture doubling as my living room set! I am eager to finally purchase new belongings once finances permit...still edgey on the topic, but I have to take my life back post trauma. I want everyone to know that you CAN beat these lil buggers once and for all....may not seem like it at the time but it is possible! I am on a library computer and without much time, but I wanted to stop by with some good news for a change!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri May 16 2008 13:23:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Glad to hear that you are clear.

Its important for people to remember that this is a problem that can be resolved it hust takes a little time and a lot of attention to detail.

David

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. aballen

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri May 16 2008 21:47:07
    #

Login to Send PM

we were bed bug free swince the end of March and my sister got two bites seven days ago. Take precautions. I pray for you that you have been one of the lucky ones.

4. fightorflight

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat May 17 2008 2:47:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Good for you!

> I currently have patio furniture doubling as my living room set

Ha, ha - me too. Actually, I've got one deck chair and a Rubbermaid tub for a side table - with a coaster on it.

5. buggedmama

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun May 18 2008 22:37:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Congrats & ha, ha, I also have a plastic patio set for a dining table. It's gonna be the newest trend!

6. completelybuggedout

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jun 6 2008 18:50:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Still bb free woo-hoo, and no longer sitting on patio furniture in my living room!!!! I now have a washer and dryer as well, so I feel a little better. I will still be vigilant and on the lookout probably forever, but I have even bitten the bullet and went into a thrift store. I figured I can't let these things ruin my life forever or else I will have let them win. We have our stockpile of Sterilite containers in our storage closet and I hope I never have to use them again. I hope things are going well for others here....Its been well over 85 days here!

7. lil_bit_obsessed

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jun 6 2008 23:19:43
    #

Login to Send PM

i have camping chairs in my living room, lol. during the height of my paranoia they were great, because any time i was feeling nervous about bugs i could just take the entire chair, fold it up, and stick the whole thing in a tub of steaming hot water. it was very reassuring to be able to do that every once in awhile, even though it was probably never necessary.

it's been four months here!

8. angie

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jun 7 2008 3:34:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Congrats, Complete!! I wish you the best of luck. I am still bug free after 4 months and I still am sitting on milk crates as my living room furniture of choice. It washes easily and there is no hiding spots for the little critters to live. I hope that you have many more months of bug free bliss ahead of you. Isn't sleep great? Lots of love going to you. Don't forget to knock of wood so as not to jinx yourself when you talk about your success!!

9. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jun 7 2008 10:08:26
    #

Login to Send PM

completelybuggedout,

Congratulations to you!!!

If you want to write a little paragraph I will post it on the success stories page.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,442 posts in 46,329 topics over 141 months by 20,416 of 21,255 members. Latest: nu2bedbugs87, ndjur, Krazybugger