Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

strategic vacuuming?

(3 posts)
  1. bbh

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Jul 10 2010 23:51:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Is there such a thing? I have several pieces of furniture that seem to have fecal/blood stains, whatever. If I spend time vacuuming near them, especially, do I have a greater chance of picking up some actual live bed bugs in one stage or other? Or is the vacuuming just a random thing - I might or might not run across one anywhere. (This is what I suspect, though I'm hoping I'm wrong.) Evening vacuums, as I posted in another thread, would seem to be more strategic than daytime? Or do these bugs sort of wander at will throughout the day, just feeding, generally, at night/ in the wee hours? Help/thoughts welcome.

2. EFFmylife

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Tue Jul 13 2010 11:24:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Bump. Does anyone have any advice here?

3. infestedwbb

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Jul 19 2010 19:43:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Last night I could not sleep, so at 2 AM I got up and decided to vaccuum.... and I found dozens of them whereas before I never went by more than 3-5 at a time during the day. I think the best plan is to lie down and after one or two hours get up and vacuum....

I have a very small vacuum without even bags and all.... I can't wait for the product to take hold...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45