Strange particles on my sheets !

(4 posts)
  1. jen1

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Fri Feb 1 2019 8:36:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm 19 years old and live with my parents. I keep noticing weird brown "crumbs" on my sheets which kinda look like dried bread but I don't have any food in my room and I never eat there. And today i found a black thing like you know those "Smartie" candies ? It had exactly that shape but it was black and smaller. Anyone else experienced this ? And I also sometimes find single glitter particles on my sheets eventhough I don't use any glitter !! Where does all this come from? Oh and I don't seem to have any bites. Can this still be bed bugs ? First I assumed it's my cat who brings that stuff on my bed when it sticks on her paws cause in the kitchen there's a lot of black specks on the floor but nothing like the thing I found today and no glitter ! What could this be ?

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Fri Feb 1 2019 8:39:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Glitter bugs.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Fri Feb 1 2019 8:43:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Pictures are always better than descriptions.

Glitter is the insidious communicable accessory of the millennia, you don't have to have glitter to get it into your home, just socialize in the same time zone as a glitter wearer.

I would suggest looking at the reference images and better understanding what to look for.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Fri Feb 1 2019 9:10:59
    #

Login to Send PM

BigDummy - 5 minutes ago  » 
    Glitter bugs.

If you draw a quick picture of a glitter bug does it not become a doodle bug? I think we need Lou.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,395 posts in 48,808 topics over 150 months by 21,434 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson