Still not convinced

(2 posts)
  1. Crazy Katie

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jul 6 2018 17:24:51
    #

Login to Send PM

After 5 different inspections by major pest control services. No bb's however I'm still being bitten on my arms which I sleep under my pillows and my legs. National bb hot line suggested I get s dog to come in. They only detect not treat. Pcp's will only treat when actual bugs are found. I am definitely bb crazy! So nervous to go anywhere or let any one come over. I have carpet beetles, and found what look like eggs in the caroet in my bedroom. Can bb's live in the carpet and should I remove the carpet?

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 10:52:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Crazy Katie - 17 hours ago  » 
    After 5 different inspections by major pest control services. No bb's however I'm still being bitten on my arms which I sleep under my pillows and my legs. National bb hot line suggested I get s dog to come in. They only detect not treat. Pcp's will only treat when actual bugs are found. I am definitely bb crazy! So nervous to go anywhere or let any one come over. I have carpet beetles, and found what look like eggs in the caroet in my bedroom. Can bb's live in the carpet and should I remove the carpet?

You have to place various types of monitors in your home. Glueboard type to pitfall type. And then see what gets captured.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,375 posts in 46,780 topics over 142 months by 20,642 of 21,536 members. Latest: dhoomkethu619, Sybert224, Cannotdeal