Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Still getting bit after 3 Treatments HALP.

(4 posts)

Tags:

1. leavemealonebugz

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Sun Apr 8 2018 17:20:11
    #

Login to Send PM

My bed bug problem was found in November of last year. I live in a multi-unit apartment building Milwaukee. (Which by the way, the whole dang city is infested) It was not a large infestation, only found a few live bugs at the time in my boxspring and mattress. I had three treatments spaced apart by two weeks and completed in January 2018. In early March I had the K9 inspect because I was still getting bit. The K9 didn't alert to anything! I even had them inspect my car and the dog did not alert to anything there either. So over the past couple months I have been self treating with Cimexa and recently (March 24th) sprayed Phantom in the bedroom, ceiling, bed frame, everything. I am still getting bites and cannot find these stupid things. I have climb ups, active volcano monitor traps, have fully encased my mattress and even my couch (threw out the box spring), bought a new bed frame that is soaked with pesticides and have found literally NO SIGNS of them. Why am I still getting bit? And what do I do now?

2. LittleRin

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Apr 10 2018 18:57:54
    #

Login to Send PM

If you can't find anything at all and the K9 didn't alert, I would try going to a doctor or dermatologist to see if your bites might possibly be something else. Bed bugs can be a very mentally taxing experience and there might be something else going on that's not bed bugs.

3. thirdusername

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 11 2018 0:28:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Old bites can reactivate
    Maybe you're allergic to the pesticides.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.
  4. leavemealonebugz

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Thu Apr 12 2018 20:14:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the reply, everyone. I guess it's a "wait and see" kind of game now. These things really do mess with your head, your social life, your love life, everything. I will forever have different views on people who get bed bugs. Amongst all the negativity, they have given me compassion towards others that are in my shoes.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,182 posts in 46,249 topics over 140 months by 20,387 of 21,218 members. Latest: dontpanic, Koroifox, plzgodnoz