(2 posts)
  1. needsomesleep

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 19 2017 6:30:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi

I was really hoping I wouldn't end up posting here, the last week I have started getting itchy welts, on my back, and abdomen. I sleep in trousers, socks and a shirt, in addition to this I have been feeling itchy all over, all the time with little let up, even itchy on my face and scalp, and inside my nose and ears. We had a bedbug problem a good few years ago, but in a different room, so I thought it would be best to come here with some pictures for advice. I'm extremely uncomfortable all the time and it is driving me mad. I have ocd, and depression, so I haven't kept my room in a very good state, at all, there is a considerable amount of mould on the windows near where I sleep and the room isn't aired or heated really. A few days ago I decided to start gutting my room and tidying, it was long overdue. A picture frame I had above my bed had several bugs on the wall, and a black mark underneath, these bugs were pale and very slow moving, close to the mould on the windows. I have taken photos of these before I removed them. When changing my bedding I have also found stains on the mattress protector, which I am really concerned about. These are also at the head end, near the window. I am hoping for the life of me that it is not bed bugs as I have issues and have enough on my plate, so to speak. I hope you will all understand.

Many regards.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 19 2017 9:17:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Nothing in those images confirms bed bugs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,805 posts in 50,043 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen