Start of 2nd Treatment

(2 posts)
  1. CountingCrows

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Aug 13 2014 11:20:49
    #

Login to Send PM

I assumed we had BBs due to bites, but confirmed when I saw 2 in my bed. I went back in the following day to bag things up and removed my mattress and box spring(they were 13 years old anyway). There were about 4 adults, a few molts, and multiple eggs on the comforter, and 1 non adult on my laptop bag. I bagged those up, and placed them in the dryer, and I also removed my suitcase and bookbag which were on the floor.

They also happened to be in one sofa too! So we got the home treated, I decided to keep a log book

1st week after treatment: Got rid of about 30 eggs(creases of back of the sofa), 6 adults( 3 were in my room, and 3 in the sofa), 2 instars
    2nd week after treatment: 9 eggs, 1 bug, 3 dead bugs

So they came back to treat again yesterday, judging by my stats I think and hope we're getting somewhere. My new mattress and box spring just came in Saturday, we placed encasements on them before bringing them in the home. I haven't been sleeping in my room because I haven't had a mattress( now that I do, I am still nervous), I started going in there last Monday during the day, and every night for a few hours since treatments. During the 1st week while in the room, I saw 2 on the floor and 1 on my door. This past Sunday, I saw 1 bug on the wall, and last night I saw 1 on the wall, and 1 on the floor. I stayed in my room Sunday and Monday night 3 hours both nights in one spot, and I didn't see any of those bugs until about 2.5 hrs in. My question is: Does anyone feel we are getting somewhere with this?

2. CountingCrows

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Aug 13 2014 13:16:57
    #

Login to Send PM

The 3 bugs I saw between this past Sunday, and last night were not adults

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,897 posts in 49,843 topics over 154 months by 21,812 of 22,278 members. Latest: jls954, bedbbg, Bolshoibooze88