start a forum for PCO recommendations/warnings

(3 posts)
  1. gonebuggy

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu May 8 2008 16:30:35
    #

Login to Send PM

I am very, very lucky. I have carpet beetles, not BBs. This has been a very educational experience for me and my heart is with all those fighting the BB fight. Thanks to everybody who makes this site the great resource that it is.

That said, when I was having my first major freakout and believed I had BBs, I couldn't find a good PCO on this site. We all know how important those first few days are, and when you're sleep deprived & itchy, all you want is to get a PCO NOW. Please start a forum where newbies can easily see recommendations for good & warnings about bad PCOs quickly & easily by state. The tags are just too hard to figure out when you're out of your mind with disgust and worry. I started with a bad PCO who treated for BBs I don't have. I'm lucky that I then used Angie's List and found a great PCO, but it took much longer than it could have, and I made a lot of mistakes that could have been avoided if I had found the good PCO first.

2. bugaphobic

Posted 10 years ago
    Thu May 8 2008 18:22:30
    #

Login to Send PM

I think that is a great idea!!! I for one am looking for a pco & would love to have some recommendations.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri May 9 2008 0:54:24
    #

Login to Send PM

I am sorry the tags are not working for you, gonebuggy.

There are reviews all over the forums, and if you search for a city and the word PCO in the search box, you will probably find some in your area. If you can't find them, posting a question about your area can help bring a response.

But starting a thread for everyone in every area would soon get very long.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

276,213 posts in 45,463 topics over 138 months by 19,977 of 20,741 members. Latest: nightmareinct, JohnIsSoTiredOfBegBugs, acar30