(1 post)
  1. jjacks1997

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Oct 11 2018 13:29:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey guys,
    I just moved into a newly built apartment 2 weeks ago and purchased brand new furniture as I didn’t have anything but a mattress in my last apartment (which I didn’t bring with me). I bought a king sized mattress and bed frame and a couch. The first night in my bed, I was laying down and saw a brown bug crawling around me. And later in the night, my boyfriend woke me up and saw another small brown bug and said he saw a really tiny clear bug crawling on his phone. I took a picture of the small brown bug he saw and the next morning saw some stains next to where he was laying on the mattress. I immediately thought of bed bugs but the pest control guy at my apartment didn’t find anything when he came to inspect. The next time he came I showed him the picture of the bug and he said he thinks it’s a bed bug. What do you guys think of the stains and the picture of the bug? I steamed and encased my mattress and steamed my baseboards in my room as well as the head and foot board. But this morning I woke up and saw brown stains on my brand new bed sheets.
    How do I add the pictures for you guys to see them?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,523 posts in 46,598 topics over 142 months by 20,553 of 21,419 members. Latest: pestbreaker, TRAY, tjg