Stain ID again! [a: not bed bug related]

(3 posts)
  1. Reader_Alert

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Jul 6 2015 12:19:49
    #

Login to Send PM

I recently posted an image of a sheets stain asking for an id. The expert who diagnosed that one said it was too red to be bed bug fecal matter.

Today I woke up with another small spot. For the sake of diligence I'm uploading the image, and asking for an expert opinion again. The first image below is the picture as it was shot, but the flash was a bit bright. I included a second image that has been edited to be a bit darker to make the spot more visible. Please take that into consideration when viewing.

Thanks for helping out lil' paranoid ol' me.

Original picture: http://i59.tinypic.com/2ly1uus.jpg

Darkened picture: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2nle91e.jpg

2. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Jul 6 2015 12:30:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No expert, but the coloring and characteristics of your new pictures look similar IMO to the coloring and characteristics of the old pictures that an expert said were not beg bug related. Hopefully, an expert will come by to confirm this.

You could try one of the kits for fecal ID in the site's Amazon Store, but just keep in mind that if the stains are for example, human blood, then you're prone to getting a false positive. On the other hand, if it's something like lipstick or make up, you should get a negative to put your mind at ease.

Richard

3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Jul 6 2015 14:35:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Not bed bug related.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,207 posts in 50,139 topics over 155 months by 21,919 of 22,414 members. Latest: Bigworm, Cain69, Bery10