SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

(7 posts)
  1. iNeedHelpPlease

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Mar 14 2012 22:54:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, i have came to the final conclusion that i have bedbugs. I have found the bugs and i get bit almost every night. I tried using a pesticide, and they are still here. I'm afraid to sleep, afraid to leave the house, i'm pretty much a prisoner in my own home because I am ashamed of the welts and the bites on my body. Every time i lay down in bed i automatically become paranoid and feel like i have bugs crawling on my skin. I don't know what to do. Someone please tell me what i should do and give suggestions. I can send or show pictures also, if needed.

2. bughatershate

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Mar 14 2012 23:05:43
    #

Login to Send PM

It would help to get some pictures so the experts can confirm. I have gotten a dog to inspect for K9 too, professional help is really what works best in this scenario.

I know the feeling about how hard it is to sleep; it makes you crazy.

3. iNeedHelpPlease

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Mar 14 2012 23:22:49
    #

Login to Send PM

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Mar 18 2012 8:24:37
    #

Login to Send PM

The silhouette shape of the insect looks like a bed bug, but I'm not 100% sure. Did you capture it? Take another picture?

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  5. EffeCi

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Mar 18 2012 8:54:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I agree with Lou... but I bet it is a BB

6. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Mar 18 2012 10:22:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I N H P. I think your best bet is to review our FAQ (start to finish) and strategize how you will fight your problem. You may need to involve the landlord and professionals. People are distressed over BB because simple application of pesticides does not always work. You are not alone. You'll find a supportive community here. But first, please grab a pen and paper, review the FAQ. Make a plan of attack.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  7. neversumer

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Sep 12 2012 5:35:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Im so sorry i just had the same problem and im up now waiting to call an exstermanator in so sick right now so i wish u the best

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,558 posts in 49,289 topics over 152 months by 21,600 of 22,025 members. Latest: eldina714, Eevee, cat