newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 17:16:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Why is that?

[quote]

bedbugman - 2 minutes ago <a
    href="http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/some-info-for-nc-residents-who-need-pest-control#post-125093"> » 

Think you should have a quick read of the FAQ at the top of the page

3. bedbugman

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 17:21:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Read it and see

4. Knock-Out2

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 17:30:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Lots of good facts on bed bugs! and very nice website you have.
    I have about 30 years of pest control experience, and have had much success in getting rid of bed bugs for my customers. I hope you have many years of success with your method.

bedbugman - 5 minutes ago  » 
    Read it and see

5. bedbugman

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 17:44:24
    #

Login to Send PM

No what I meant was the rules about PCO's using the forum to drum up business.

6. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 17:55:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Well, I'm in Charlotte tomorrow and don't think I'd recommend you to anyone there.

Not to be too harsh, but the rules as presented in the FAQs section are to keep the Board from being filled with every PCO doing this... and hence making this Board a nice streaming set of ads from all over the U.S. and probably the world at this rate.

I wouldn't be impressed with someone who comes to a Board...signs up as a member..and doesn't have the courtesy to read or even skim the FAQs at the top of the board...and then STILL doesn't take 2 minutes to do so after someone suggests it. Can you find a bedbug? Great. Fab. But, please learn to be a little more courteous on a public board. That is harsh, I know...but Bedbugman's gentle hints aren't working. And, he's usually harsh. So, if he won't be harsh...I will.

P.S. I sometimes ask dumb questions already addressed in the FAQs but I'm not selling anything.
    P.P.S. My grammar sucks and still I post

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  7. Knock-Out2

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 18:28:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the info.. I didn't read everything on the F&Q. But however you may feel about not recommending me is is fine by me. I was trying to help people with a problem, but I think i will do it elsewhere. Peace be with you.

theyareoutthere - 29 minutes ago  » 
    Hi,
    Well, I'm in Charlotte tomorrow and don't think I'd recommend you to anyone there.
    Not to be too harsh, but the rules as presented in the FAQs section are to keep the Board from being filled with every PCO doing this... and hence making this Board a nice streaming set of ads from all over the U.S. and probably the world at this rate.
    I wouldn't be impressed with someone who comes to a Board...signs up as a member..and doesn't have the courtesy to read or even skim the FAQs at the top of the board...and then STILL doesn't take 2 minutes to do so after someone suggests it. Can you find a bedbug? Great. Fab. But, please learn to be a little more courteous on a public board. That is harsh, I know...but Bedbugman's gentle hints aren't working. And, he's usually harsh. So, if he won't be harsh...I will.
    P.S. I sometimes ask dumb questions already addressed in the FAQs but I'm not selling anything.
    P.P.S. My grammar sucks and still I post

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 21:32:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Knock-Out2 - 2 hours ago  » 
    Thanks for the info.. I didn't read everything on the F&Q. But however you may feel about not recommending me is is fine by me.

Hi knock-out2,

I run the forums, and you are welcome to participate as many PMPs do. The key thing is to read the rules here and here.

Promoting your business in the forum threads or blog comments is not allowed. It's nothing personal. I think if you stick around, it will make sense why that's a good rule. If you want to run ads, there are spaces allotted for advertising.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  9. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 21:34:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Initial post above was deleted.

10. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 21:56:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, KnockOUt2,

I want to apologize for being rude in my post. This is a very welcoming group, it's just that Bedbugman was being very polite and giving you hints and this is one of my moody days. For some people, it's grammar...for me...it's a different issue.

BTW, in my former work life (and in this one to some extent), I would search internet sites to see what certain businesses and their employees were posting. This is a friendly word to consider reading things carefully when you are representing your business. You never know who might be reading it and how they are interpret it (mine was harsh...so sorry). I wouldn't put my real name on here: mostly because of all the dumb questions I ask!!!!! Your posts were very friendly and I truly apologize that mine was snippy.

TAOT, who is as much as a snippy schoolmarm as her post remarks indicate

P.S. Bedbugman, so sorry for calling some of your posts harsh.

11. Knock-Out2

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Nov 2 2011 1:31:51
    #

Login to Send PM

No problem, and I apologize as well for not reading the F&Q. I Think I will stick around.

theyareoutthere - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hi, KnockOUt2,
    I want to apologize for being rude in my post. This is a very welcoming group, it's just that Bedbugman was being very polite and giving you hints and this is one of my moody days. For some people, it's grammar...for me...it's a different issue.
    BTW, in my former work life (and in this one to some extent), I would search internet sites to see what certain businesses and their employees were posting. This is a friendly word to consider reading things carefully when you are representing your business. You never know who might be reading it and how they are interpret it (mine was harsh...so sorry). I wouldn't put my real name on here: mostly because of all the dumb questions I ask!!!!! Your posts were very friendly and I truly apologize that mine was snippy.
    TAOT, who is as much as a snippy schoolmarm as her post remarks indicate
    P.S. Bedbugman, so sorry for calling some of your posts harsh.

12. bedbugsuptown

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Nov 2 2011 1:44:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Good night little girls thank the Lord you are well and now go to sleep said Miss Clavel

13. bedbugsuptown

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Nov 2 2011 1:50:29
    #

Login to Send PM

GOOD NIGHT ALL OVER MANHATTAN
    the city that never sleeps...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,552 posts in 49,285 topics over 152 months by 21,598 of 22,023 members. Latest: TW20, MyAccountHere, eldina714