Skin reactions

(2 posts)
  1. Ijel

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Fri Nov 16 2018 22:33:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I’ve always had bad skin reactions to bed bug bites...at least the first few times. I’m wondering if bed bug bites will always cause the same reactions for the same person. Wondering this because I seem to be getting one single raised bump that itches on my body from time to time but it disappears after a few minutes whereas I used to have SUPER itchy welts. My PCO said that from all the studies he’s gathered that the small percentage that do get bites will continue to have the same reactions. He gave me percentages as well but I can’t remember them off the top of my head.

Also, I’ve always felt the sharp pinch of a bed bug bite and was able to catch the bed bug right then and there. I can’t always be vigilant though, especially when I’m sleeping.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 11 months ago
    Sat Nov 17 2018 1:32:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Your skin can react differently depending on where you get bit, think of how different the skin on your palm is compared to the skin on your cheek. I don't think you have anything to worry about if your inspections are coming up with no evidence.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,942 posts in 49,856 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19