Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Should I be Concerned About Buying a Used Car?

(3 posts)
  1. acbqybbd

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sun Jun 3 2018 22:23:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all. We had a brush with bedbugs back in 2015. Got it taken care of before it got out of control but the lease is going to be up on our car this summer and we would prefer to buy used. The only thing is we are honestly still a little scarred by the experience and are worried about buying *anything* used. I know rental cars can be a problem for obvious reasons but what about used cars?

Before we give in to fear and over-pay for a new car again, can anyone either tell me we are being irrational and to just buy used or conversely that perhaps there is some measurable risk we should consider. I am thinking there are so many used cars that the odds are pretty slim but some outside perspective would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Mf1616

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sun Jun 3 2018 22:46:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Bed bugs are the last thing I would think of when considering purchasing a used car. I’m sure you will be fine...

For the record, I am NOT an expert.
    My advice/opinion comes from past experience(s) with bed bugs and what I have read on-line.
  3. acbqybbd

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Jun 5 2018 10:46:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for the lone reply. I assume that all the silence means my question is not interesting and I should therefore assume I should not worry about it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,719 posts in 45,076 topics over 137 months by 19,790 of 20,526 members. Latest: diatomaceousearth, Margo, ad44