Sectional sofa

(3 posts)
  1. Thisstinks

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Jun 1 2018 18:31:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Any advice on the best way to treat a sectional for bed bugs? It comes apart in 3 sections and each cushion is removable and washable. I’m just not sure what the best way is to go about this, it’s so daunting! And I don’t want to throw it out, it’s under a year old. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. MuddaFrigginBedBugs

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Jun 1 2018 23:40:47
    #

Login to Send PM

My wife and I just threw away our beloved sectional that cost us almost $1,000 after treating it and still having them return. We even inspected the entire couch and couldn’t find them inside it but nevertheless they were indeed hiding somewhere. We’re in the middle of getting rid of almost all our furniture and getting out of our place. Hopefully you don’t suffer the same fate we have.

3. BBNewbiePlzHelp

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Aug 16 2018 12:10:44
    #

Login to Send PM

MuddaFrigginBedBugs - 2 months ago  » 
    My wife and I just threw away our beloved sectional that cost us almost $1,000 after treating it and still having them return. We even inspected the entire couch and couldn’t find them inside it but nevertheless they were indeed hiding somewhere. We’re in the middle of getting rid of almost all our furniture and getting out of our place. Hopefully you don’t suffer the same fate we have.

Would you mind sharing what you did to treat your sectional? I know ours is infested but I'm not sure to what extent. We plan to treat it. I'm hesitant to throw it away quite yet, only to buy something new that may end up infested as well. Eventually we do plan to get rid of it anyway (I don't know if I could ever be comfortable on it again after this nightmare), but I'd rather be sure that it, along with our house, are all clear of the problem first. Although, again, I don't know if I'll ever be sure that they are completely gone after this...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,988 posts in 49,598 topics over 153 months by 21,730 of 22,177 members. Latest: nadialula, Charybdea, Maria081