Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Second visit

(3 posts)
  1. scaredsilly

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Mar 14 2011 21:28:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Second treatment today, 10 days exactly after first. Today they used Phantom and vacuumed. Did thorough inspection and dusted the new bed frame, encased mattress and placed climb ups. Here's my question: I'm totally freaked out because he said that since he saw no evidence today that there will not be any return visits unless I see more evidence or catch something in the climb-ups or passive monitors.

Does this sound right? I have a year warrantee, but I had bites since the first visit and one blood stain on a pillow so I'm freaked out. Please help. This is the 2nd PCO I've hired and I'm very scared of being abandoned.

2. DustinBBKiller

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Mar 16 2011 12:11:17
    #

Login to Send PM

As soon as I would have seen "1 year warranty", I'd start asking questions. How can a company give you a 1 yr warranty on bed bugs?

If that is the case I'm going to assume they don't want to be coming out 2 or 3 times a month for a year. They'd go bankrupt. So in that sense I guess it does make sense. Unless I'm completely missing something here...

3. scaredsilly

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Mar 17 2011 0:28:15
    #

Login to Send PM

The original warrantee was for 90 days. But since I bought the agreement for regular bi-montly service, they agreed to cover for a year against the original infestation. If I bring in new furniture, all bets are off. It is in the contract. I guess if I was a good PCO I wouldn't want to continue to spray if I didn't see any evidence. I am just fearful that two visits won't be enough after 8 mos of suffering. However, I should not discount the fact that I have been doing several treatments on my own prior. No bites last night, and empty climb ups. I gues I just monitor for a while? I'm scared that I will get comfortable and the problem will spring back...

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,373 posts in 50,181 topics over 156 months by 21,932 of 22,430 members. Latest: Beachhouse, bbguy, Ladybug1993