(3 posts)
  1. itchyteacher

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Mar 9 2009 6:32:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Good Morning,
    I just got my second treatment on Saturday. I also had my entire apartment sealed/caulked. I feel the bites have increased over the past two nights. After the first treatment (2 weeks ago) they started decreasing to one every couple days-but since my second treatment I have gotten one bite each night. I also found a dead baby nymph on my toe. Is this normal?

2. bitten123

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Mar 9 2009 13:07:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, I'm not an expert by any means, but certain chemicals will make them ravenously hungry, so it maybe that you had hatchlings, the PCO sprayed and the bugs went into go find food mode, and ate and then started dying after exposure to the chemicals. I have seen others report that they had a surge in bites after spraying. I would think that this should settle down very soon, as in a day or two. If they sprayed Phantom, it can take up to 10 days to kill, so it depends on the chemical. Things should be getting \better soon.

3. itchyteacher

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Mar 9 2009 21:24:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks. I'm afraid to go to bed tonight. I know I need to be there for them to feed and hopefully die, but I hate it all the same.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,748 posts in 49,541 topics over 153 months by 21,704 of 22,148 members. Latest: germanhippie, Sportbb42, Katieaus