Searching bedbugger.com website

(3 posts)
  1. bb12345678

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jul 7 2014 14:13:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, searching the search box in bedbugger.com searches all of Google. I only want to search within the site. How is this done? I am interested is learning about bedbug vacuums and steamers. Also I want to learn about storage bags for storing clothes after riding on a bus until it's time to put the clothes inside the PackTite I just bought. Where on the website can I find discussions on these topics?

2. BugginOutinOk

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jul 7 2014 15:13:59
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't know if there is a different or better way as I'm new as well, but I click on a tag. Like at the top of this forum you added some tags, you could choose one and click on it and others with the same tag would show. There are also some at the bottom right side of the page, under "Hot Topics"

Hope this helped

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jul 7 2014 18:12:59
    #

Login to Send PM

bb12345678 - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hello, searching the search box in bedbugger.com searches all of Google. I only want to search within the site. How is this done? I am interested is learning about bedbug vacuums and steamers. Also I want to learn about storage bags for storing clothes after riding on a bus until it's time to put the clothes inside the PackTite I just bought. Where on the website can I find discussions on these topics?

That's incorrect-- the search box is a Google Custom Search, which searches ONLY this website, Bedbugger.com.

Depending on the query, it may display a few ads (which happens on regular Google searches too), but these are clearly marked and there will be only a fee before the search results are displayed.

All subsequent items are clearly labeled as being on this website and you can see this in the URLs (web addresses) given.

The search box isn't perfect and I'm working on this for the future.

However, for your purposes, it may be more useful to read the FAQs. We have one on steaming which is in the section on treatment , and the section on getting bed bugs out of your stuff covers bags and so on. The information I've just given you should be enough for you to find these sections but let me know if you have further trouble.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,552 posts in 49,285 topics over 152 months by 21,598 of 22,023 members. Latest: TW20, MyAccountHere, eldina714