Recent Packtite buying experience

(3 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Sep 14 2013 19:36:09
    #

Login to Send PM

I discovered this as some of you have no doubt lately done, trying to buy a Packtite Original for a friend. They're out of stock everywhere from what I can see, and this may last a few more days or weeks.

We ended up upgrading the order to a Packtite Closet. It was not the original plan to spend so much, but the faster machine will be useful.

The good news? I was impressed with the speed of shipping. The free (FedEx Ground) shipping from US Bed Bugs delivered it from the suburbs of Chicago to NYC in 48 hours and 5 minutes. Not bad!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. snoodlebug

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Sep 14 2013 22:28:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Very interesting! I looked at the US BedBugs website after seeing this and see that the message regarding the original Packtite reads as follows:
    No estimated ship date available. Manufacturer is not shipping this item while they upgrade internal heater. We recommend the larger PackTite Closet as a replacement until more infomation is available on this model.

We just bought one a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if David James can tell us what the difference will be between the new ones and ones purchased recently?

I'm very interested to hear!

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Sep 16 2013 8:22:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

David has been dealing with a family crisis which is thankfully resolving itself.

I will draw his attention to this thread but please be patient with regards any reply as sometimes the real world gets int he way of dealing with bedbugs.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,506 posts in 49,276 topics over 152 months by 21,596 of 22,019 members. Latest: tlc6225, Laurenke, elco1996