Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Receive my BB passive alert -- where do I use it? Help, please...

(6 posts)
  1. scared-girl

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Dec 10 2010 15:02:24
    #

Login to Send PM

I just recieved my BB passive alert and am clueless on where to install it. I have a mattress and box spring (both encased). I have just a metal bed frame. Where can I put this? I do have the bed along the wall -- should I attach it to the wall? I don't want to attach it to encasements. Any advice? Thanks...

2. soooconfused

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Dec 10 2010 15:20:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Check out the instruction manual and quick start guide pdfs on this link http://www.usbedbugs.com/BB-Alert-Passive-Bed-Bug-Monitor_p_45.html. I placed mine on the head end of my encased box spring.

3. scared-girl

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Dec 10 2010 16:20:44
    #

Login to Send PM

so, should i attach peel off the back and ATTACH it to the encased box spring? Can I slide it in-between the encased mattress and box springs?

4. soooconfused

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Dec 10 2010 16:46:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I peeled and attached to the encased box spring, but I think you can also slide it in between the mattress and box spring, but you may want to PM Mr. Cain just to make sure.

5. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Dec 10 2010 17:49:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

You can slide in between, just make sure you don't put it right under the mattress, I suspect one of the academics already tried that and it does not work too well if the bedbugs cant get to it.

The best place however is on the head end of the box base as indicated in the installation instructions.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

6. scared-girl

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Dec 10 2010 19:16:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks so much!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,776 posts in 49,800 topics over 154 months by 21,797 of 22,262 members. Latest: Laura07, n4mn3p, ireallydontwantbedbugs