really paranoid pls help

(5 posts)
  1. ihopeitsnotBBomg

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 20:14:15
    #

Login to Send PM

So, one of the rooms of my boyfriends house has bedbugs. Since then I bought passive monitors for my bed. Its been 3 weeks and no bugs. I just noticed 3 bites on my hips and 3 bites on my legs. Should I be extremely worries?

2. Finleyfoo1

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 20:23:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am new to bed bugs and this forum but already I have gotten some good replies from folks. Hang in there.

3. squeaksfriend

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 21:36:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Your post is missing some information that might help people answer your question. Have you slept at your boyfriend's recently (and how recently?) or are you sleeping at home? Do you go over there? I'm trying to find out whether it is possible that the bites occurred at your boyfriend's residence.
    I am not an expert on bedbugs like some posters on this site but hopefully if you clarify these details, you may get some answers to your queries.

4. ihopeitsnotBBomg

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 21:38:09
    #

Login to Send PM

I sleep there every other week, most recently 2 weeks ago..

5. BBNewbie

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jul 31 2013 21:44:12
    #

Login to Send PM

squeaksfriend - 1 minute ago  » 
    Your post is missing some information that might help people answer your question. Have you slept at your boyfriend's recently (and how recently?) or are you sleeping at home? Do you go over there? I'm trying to find out whether it is possible that the bites occurred at your boyfriend's residence.
    I am not an expert on bedbugs like some posters on this site but hopefully if you clarify these details, you may get some answers to your queries.

I agree. Sometimes it can take days for the skin to react to the bites. You need to give
    more information regarding your circumstances....living arrangements, etc. Take some time and read the faq's about how to find and identify them.

S

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,196 posts in 50,137 topics over 155 months by 21,918 of 22,413 members. Latest: Peachyy92, Bigworm, Cain69