Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Reaction change over time?

(1 post)
  1. redjewel

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Aug 28 2019 4:02:11
    #

Login to Send PM

May 2019 I went to visit a different state for a concert. Stayed in an Airbnb. Two weeks after coming home, my left arm was itchy. Thought it was mosquito bites so I didn’t think much of it. Following days brought new bites to show up. The next thing I knew, I had 20+ bites on each arm. Bites also on my hand and face showed up. About a week after, I decided to get k9 inspection. Results were negative. Handler said I was experiencing a delayed reaction from my time spent on other I was on vacation/concert trip.

Though results were negative, I’m still getting new bites (noticing them 1-6 days) BUT, these bites aren’t like the initial ones. They’re a lot smaller and last for a day or two. Initial bites lasted for weeks and were bigger and way itchier.

Has my body built defense against the bites causing the bite profile to change/differ from the initial bites?

Also I noticed that I’m finding these bites when I wear clothes from my closest (clean clothes). I’m getting bit on the chest mainly. Bites in pairs sometimes and sometimes just one.

Are they hiding in my clothes??

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,228 posts in 50,143 topics over 155 months by 21,920 of 22,416 members. Latest: Bery10, plsnopls, Ldrago