1. Bayonnebedbug

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Mar 10 2013 10:38:53
    #

Login to Send PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91003840@N04/8545441472/

Hi guys
    Need a little bit of help today.
    My son went to the movies last night and this morning he has 2 or 3 raised marks on his forearm.
    I been trying to calm him and my wife down. She and my son have conculed it's "bites" my conclusion is opposite.
    Each red raised mark has his forearm hair In the center. Kinda like a small pimple with a hair come out. Placed a picture of it.
    Not looking for any bite diagnose I believe they are not.
    I just need a little back up that's it just an infected hair follical or something like that.
    Thanks
    Rob

2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Mar 10 2013 11:30:25
    #

Login to Send PM

No idea rob but good luck.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. Bayonnebedbug

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Mar 10 2013 11:58:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks taot
    Hopefully an expert will put it to rest.
    Me I believe it a clogged pore or something
    But wife & son are in state of panic.

As my wife said "you spend a lot of time on the bedbug forum ask them for help"
    It seems my replies to her don't really hold water.

Thanks again
    Rob

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Mar 10 2013 12:18:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Rob,

Sorry it's just not possible to diagnose based on skin responses although if all the reactions have a hair in the centre it's less likely to be an insect bite and more likely to be folliculitis.

You could always try reversing the logic and asking them why they are so certain it's bedbugs and maybe after asking what steps they are going to take to ensure they don't get exposed again.

However if your home monitoring is up to spec it should not be an issue beyond 14 days.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,696 posts in 50,018 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur