Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

Rag In A Bag....

(3 posts)
  1. zelchbug

Posted 4 months ago
    Thu Jun 14 2018 17:20:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Going to be moving late next week and want to take some preventative measures. Spraying a rag with hot shot and putting items like books, shoes and maybe my old laptop in, how long should these items be left in the bag? I'm guessing any brand of hot shot will suffice.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jun 18 2018 22:32:23
    #

Login to Send PM

zelchbug - 4 days ago  » 
    Going to be moving late next week and want to take some preventative measures. Spraying a rag with hot shot and putting items like books, shoes and maybe my old laptop in, how long should these items be left in the bag? I'm guessing any brand of hot shot will suffice.

You’re mixing up two different treatments— Rag in a Bag (which doesn’t use Hot Shot, but rather Cirkil or Proof) and DDVP strips (Hot Shot/Nuvan. You will find more information on them in the Useful Tools page under “Dealing with bed bugs in your stuff.”

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. zelchbug

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Jun 18 2018 22:36:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 3 minutes ago  » 

zelchbug - 4 days ago  » 

You’re mixing up two different treatments— Rag in a Bag (which doesn’t use Hot Shot, but rather Cirkil or Proof) and DDVP strips (Hot Shot/Nuvan. You will find more information on them in the Useful Tools page under “Dealing with bed bugs in your stuff.”

Thanks!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,563 posts in 46,604 topics over 142 months by 20,555 of 21,422 members. Latest: tjg, jm1985, Me33