(4 posts)
  1. 3001

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Apr 8 2018 0:31:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

I found this thing crawling on my arm, pretty certain this is some kind of beetle, but of course paranoia takes place, am I correct? Also does whatever this is come from outside or is this an indoor bug.

https://imgur.com/a/b9sGw

Thanks in advance.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Apr 8 2018 9:09:21
    #

Login to Send PM

3001 - 8 hours ago  » 
    Hello,
    I found this thing crawling on my arm, pretty certain this is some kind of beetle, but of course paranoia takes place, am I correct? Also does whatever this is come from outside or is this an indoor bug.
    Thanks in advance.

yes, possibly a drugstore beetle.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. ScaredL

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Apr 8 2018 11:00:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Please help!! I found these blood dripping on my son’s bed this morning. It’s towards to top section of the bed. Lithe stains are on the mattress protector. He has a foam top on his mattress also. I can find no signs of any bugs or anything anywhere and he has no. Bites. But these look like bed bug blood stains I think!!! Please help me because I feel like I’m losing my mind. I bought two types of traps to try and catch anything but the exterminators all charge a fortune to come check or say it’s too soon. Does anyone have opinion if this is bed bug related??

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Apr 8 2018 17:30:14
    #

Login to Send PM

ScaredL - 6 hours ago  » 
    Please help!! I found these blood dripping on my son’s bed this morning. It’s towards to top section of the bed. Lithe stains are on the mattress protector. He has a foam top on his mattress also. I can find no signs of any bugs or anything anywhere and he has no. Bites. But these look like bed bug blood stains I think!!! Please help me because I feel like I’m losing my mind. I bought two types of traps to try and catch anything but the exterminators all charge a fortune to come check or say it’s too soon. Does anyone have opinion if this is bed bug related??

Can't see what you want to post, but start a new post with your question and pictures instead of using this one.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

272,349 posts in 44,491 topics over 135 months by 19,507 of 20,186 members. Latest: SBbluebed, Panic-in-my-bedroom, Fighterme