Question/Appreciation for Nobugsonme

(6 posts)
  1. herewego

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Oct 7 2013 16:39:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme, I am assuming that most of this page is done under your own hard work. I would hope that there is some kick back to you for the advertising that is garnered through your page, but do you also have a donation account (paypal maybe?)???? ... your efforts are so sincerely appreciated and although it is too early for me to know if I was truly successful, this page immediately stopped a purely emotional response on my part which I know would have involved simply discarding anything with stuffing in my home. That alone deserves a donation coming your way. Please let me know

2. NY Bug Man

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Oct 7 2013 18:19:13
    #

Login to Send PM

This is a great questions and i hope nobugs does have some sort of donation link. Nobugs you should make a window on the right for donations, youd be surprised how many people would give a few bucks!

3. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Oct 7 2013 19:10:12
    #

Login to Send PM

If you buy anything (even Amazon) through any of the links, part of the proceeds will support this site.

I'm assuming the computer thing a jiggy server thinga jiggy costs money...not to mention all of her time and effort!!!!

Thanks No bugs!

Notechnical TAOT

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Oct 7 2013 23:47:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, folks. Yes-- the site runs ads which being in revenue. I will consider a "donation" link -- I appreciate your interest in that!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  5. herewego

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Oct 8 2013 6:38:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Please do consider it. I, and I am sure many others would be more than willing to through ya some . I truly cannot express my thanks enough. Unfortunately it is an issue that comes with a lot of stigma so to find a community with so much information is so invaluable

6. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Oct 8 2013 8:09:46
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm all for a donation link as well. Nobugs certainly deserves it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,482 posts in 49,272 topics over 152 months by 21,594 of 22,016 members. Latest: evil11, Airbnbug, junojunk