Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Question to people with success

(3 posts)
  1. minibughater

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jun 6 2008 21:06:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi can congrats to all who were successful in getting rid of these annoying blood suckers.

Can you tell us what bed bug products you or your PCO's used? and about how long it took to see results??

2. lil_bit_obsessed

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Jun 6 2008 23:49:11
    #

Login to Send PM

the PCO used dragnet, and i used DE. i *think* i saw results pretty much immediately, although there was the need for a re-treatment when the eggs hatched, of course. overall i had two dragnet treatments supplemented by my own personal use of DE. and then there was LOTS of vaccuuming, laundering, etc. before i felt that it was safe for me to move to a new building. and the move is a whole other story, lots of precautions there.

3. angie

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Jun 7 2008 3:16:44
    #

Login to Send PM

For me, I moved!! I threw away everything that I owned and only had what I had out in the garage in the cold Nebraska winters. I started over and it feels so good to be bug free and being able to sleep at night without worrying about what was eating the kids. I know the PCO used all kinds of [expletive deleted] like Gentrol and Phantom. Phantom seems to have worked the best and Gentrol the least. I love being bug free but still "Knock on wood" when ever I decide to declare a victory. I hope that you will see the light at the end of the tunnel and if it wasn't for this site, I would still be fighting these dreaded bugs. Thank you Nobugs for all the love and support that this site offers to the wary and tired people of the world. You are awesome!!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,443 posts in 46,329 topics over 141 months by 20,416 of 21,255 members. Latest: nu2bedbugs87, ndjur, Krazybugger