Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Question regarding furniture in storage (past bedbug infestation)

(3 posts)
  1. gotquestions

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jun 23 2017 9:35:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello! I'm hoping to get some answers regarding our past bedbug infestation and some furniture we've had in storage. We had bedbugs in our old house, moved in November and managed to move without bringing any bedbugs with us. My question is regarding a dresser that was in the bedroom that we moved out in the end of September/beginning of October and has been in storage since November. It has a drawer full of books that I'd like to not lose. What are the chances that this furniture is still dangerous, and that the books could be a risk?

2. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jun 23 2017 11:09:08
    #

Login to Send PM

They could be. I wonder if you could get a really big bag, furniture moving bag or something and put it around the dresser. Make sure not to tear the bag then seal it up with a Nuvan strip with the drawers open etc. for a couple weeks.

3. Syco about bb

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jun 30 2017 10:04:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi how did you successfully move without taking them with you? I think we are through our bb case and want to move but I dnt want to take any risks so how did you do it? I'm looking for advice tips anything

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111