Question about the "blood spot primer"

(4 posts)
  1. SODABOTTLEBB

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Jan 2 2016 16:59:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Was starting to relax thinking this is a costly false alarm, but need to confirm...

I have moderate face and body acne and sometimes pick at pimples (especially when stressed) so there are sometimes blood dots or smears on my sheets anyway.

Am I safe to assume rust coloured blood (aka typical blood) on the sheets around my face/back area would not be from bedbugs? They definitely do not look like fecal traces, I'm just terrified they came from bites that kept bleeding or something. There are a couple on my wife's side but they are obviously old and yellow-coloured, so the sheets were probably flipped at some point...

Im trying to console myself, we've seen no sign of bedbugs in the actual bedroom whatsoever... And no sign of them anywhere for 10+ days since we found one on our old couch and I was just starting to calm down... I need to learn not to pick

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Jan 2 2016 18:15:18
    #

Login to Send PM

To get red blood spots, you'd have to crush a recently fed bedbug.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap
  3. SODABOTTLEBB

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Jan 2 2016 18:39:01
    #

Login to Send PM

So if we've seen 0 signs of bugs since the first one 12 days ago, they were never seen in the bedroom, PCO found none, spraying has been done, odds of me crushing 2-3 bugs in one small area of the bed and then another 2-3 on two Inches of pillowcase over 1-2 Nights is... Slim to nil!

Because this looks like normal blood--reddish, slightly rust coloured as if dried a bit. And I *do* have a common source of blood spots in the bed, being pimples I've been picking at because I've been so stressed out -_-

https://goo.gl/photos/mWdjuRJLKjph881x7

https://goo.gl/photos/y6JSfZhcyLRXRrt39

There are two of them... And a closeup with no flash.

Please tell me those don't look like fecal

4. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Sun Jan 3 2016 11:44:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Doesn't look bedbug related.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,179 posts in 50,132 topics over 155 months by 21,917 of 22,411 members. Latest: ij430jf, patbb, Peachyy92