Question about Climb-ups

(2 posts)
  1. BBNewbie

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jul 22 2013 18:17:11
    #

Login to Send PM

I finally got my climb-ups and have them installed. I have a question for any of you that have used them. Do bedbugs really get trapped inside of them or are they more of a deterrent and the bedbugs just avoid them and therefore don't climb up onto the bed?

Have any of you found trapped bedbugs inside of them?

S

2. smilequeen

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jul 22 2013 18:55:33
    #

Login to Send PM

BBNewbie - 30 minutes ago  » 
    I finally got my climb-ups and have them installed. I have a question for any of you that have used them. Do bedbugs really get trapped inside of them or are they more of a deterrent and the bedbugs just avoid them and therefore don't climb up onto the bed?
    Have any of you found trapped bedbugs inside of them?
    S

Hi, I have had two very small "infestations" and have never found a bug in the interceptors. They give me a sense of doing something when feeling helpless sinks in. I like the idea that they are supposed to stop bugs from getting in or out which can help monitor your progress. If on carpet, be sure to support the plastic trays with something ridgid under them to avoid cracking. My best to you!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,263 posts in 50,153 topics over 155 months by 21,923 of 22,419 members. Latest: frustrated1970, duracell, Parawail