Question about bites

(2 posts)
  1. Matt

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 2 2012 8:28:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Is it normal for bed bugs to habitually bite the same area of the body?

I had bugs in February, a very minor infestation, PCO treated twice. Said I have nothing to worry about.

So my question is, I have reactions on my upper arms similar to bites, however this area is almost always covered by clothing, including when I sleep. I have plenty of exposed skin elsewhere that goes completely untouched.

No signs otherwise. Slightly panicked, and trying not to cry wolf to the landlord.

2. AshamedandScratching

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 2 2012 12:42:05
    #

Login to Send PM

It's been since October since I left my infesation. My skin is still highly reactive to anything that touches it. It was pretty bad before, but I'm much more reactive to insect bites now. Just something to consider before your reactions, scare you too much. As long as you monitor and inspect and clean your bed area regularly, I wouldn't worry about bites. They could be from anything. If you're looking around, you'll see signs or find bugs. If you haven't in a while, then spend some time today inspecting and cleaning.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,216 posts in 50,141 topics over 155 months by 21,920 of 22,415 members. Latest: Cain69, Bery10, plsnopls