Question about behavior and passive monitor

(1 post)
  1. NOtobedbugs

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Dec 22 2012 17:04:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all,
    I just wrote that I did not write on the forum for a month because my anxiety was getting the best of me. We have been home over 3 months from our bedbug vacation and my passive monitors are clear and am feeling pretty good that we are ok.
    So today I am wrapping gifts for Christmas and I take out a wrapped jar of body cream that I bought at Disney. I actually brought it home in 2 ziplock bags and kept it out because it was a gift. I opened it over our bathroom white sink as you guys suggest. I looked it over and did not see anything. I then went to take the ziplock bags and throw them away and when I picked them up I noticed a bug in the sink. I killed it immediately...afraid it would get away. It was very tiny.
    So now I am worried all over, did I miss one and it got away.? Who knows? I did not see anything at all. Plus I had opened 2 other packages and did not see anything. I wrapped those gifts...(assorted teas and honey spoons_ I immediately went and put those 2 packages in a ziplock bag and I just don't know if I should give them to her.
    My question is, would this have been an egg that hatched and did not get a chance to feed? Also we have 2 occupied beds in 2 seperate bedrooms in our home. Both are approximately 20 feet or so from the bathroom where this happened. David, how long before they would find the passive monitors on our bed if one or more got loose? Also would any eggs from 3 months ago have hatched or could there be eggs on any of this stuff?
    Thank you so much for your help.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,207 posts in 50,139 topics over 155 months by 21,919 of 22,414 members. Latest: Bigworm, Cain69, Bery10