Private Messages

(6 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Sep 12 2013 11:33:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Please everyone remember that if you send a message it MUST have a subject in order to be able to read it.

Please also remember that some of us do not answer questions via PM preferring to only answer questions in public where EVERYONE present and future can benefit from the answer.

Lastly this also goes double for email. I have had an increase in people tracking me down and emailing my office with questions. Please do not do this as I give up enough time to help people without my team also being distracted answering emails.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Sep 12 2013 12:14:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Same has happened to me. PM without subject make it impossible to remove, too, let alone can't read.
    Yes, I've been tracked down, too.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Sep 12 2013 13:12:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Well, luckily if I were to track either of you down it would be to offer you dinner and drinks for all of your great services. Plus, I've never seen Lou, but David is kinda cute, or maybe it's that accent!

4. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Sep 12 2013 13:16:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Buggy, Lou has videos, too. David's website is great.

Buggy, remember, David doesn't drink alcohol and is lactose intolerant (stalking, I mean, closely reading comments, has its privileges). But he loves banana moon pies. I think you and I could work out a meet and greet in New York sometime!!!

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Sep 12 2013 21:04:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, David and Lou!

Here is a FAQ with more information on how the private messaging system works, and also, for good measure, FAQs about how to use the forums.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  6. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Sep 13 2013 10:03:42
    #

Login to Send PM

TAOT, absolutely! But only after Dave gives my hotel room the all clear!

There's videos of Lou? Hmmm.....

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,494 posts in 46,593 topics over 142 months by 20,550 of 21,417 members. Latest: Nomorepleaze, Nicky, pestbreaker