Pretty positive these are bedbugs

(4 posts)
  1. Ohmygoodnez

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Aug 7 2018 22:14:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I slept on the couch one day last week and had a bunch of bites on my back. I thought they could be mosquito bites but then found these guys hanging out on the back of my couch in the seams. I felt sick. Any idea how long they could have been here?

I've treated the couch and am in the process of inspecting and treating everything else but have not found any more. I'm hoping this is a mild indmfestation and I can wipe them out quick.

Not sure the img worked so here's the links
    https://flic.kr/p/279WdGA
    https://flic.kr/p/279WesJ

2. debbiejwilson12

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Aug 7 2018 23:12:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes. those are definitely BBs

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 8 2018 5:54:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Ohmygoodnez - 7 hours ago  » 
    I slept on the couch one day last week and had a bunch of bites on my back. I thought they could be mosquito bites but then found these guys hanging out on the back of my couch in the seams. I felt sick. Any idea how long they could have been here?
    I've treated the couch and am in the process of inspecting and treating everything else but have not found any more. I'm hoping this is a mild indmfestation and I can wipe them out quick.
    Not sure the img worked so here's the links

Adults plus eggs (hatched), shed skins, so not brand new. Hatched eggs so could be around 2 weeks minimum.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. Ohmygoodnez

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 8 2018 21:11:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Ugh. I knew it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,452 posts in 46,581 topics over 142 months by 20,545 of 21,411 members. Latest: PrismArc, unclejohn, WheelBugger