Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Post thermal...I can't even imagine what else it could be...

(2 posts)
  1. deesgusted

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Jul 21 2009 20:07:04
    #

Login to Send PM

deleted at user's request

2. buggyinsocal

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Jul 21 2009 20:23:59
    #

Login to Send PM

There are other pests that cause bites or bite like responses.

Fecal matter on bedding tends to come in one of two types: little tar like black dots (if you've ever seen dots candy--the brightly colored sugary candy that you peel off a piece of paper) or stains that look like someone left a permanent marker like a Sharpie uncapped and its tip came into contact with your bedding.

Your description of a small brown speck doesn't sound like either of those to me.

Is there any chance that you still have those bug samples that you had in the beginning? If you do, can you take clear photos of them and post them here so people can ID them for you?

I would be hesitant to suggest thermal treatment in the first place without visual confirmation of bugs by someone who knows his or her way around bed bugs. I'm a big fan of thermal; it solved my problem in one treatment. However, it's expensive (as you know), and I'd be hesitant to spend that money without clear visual confirmation of bugs.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,826 posts in 49,816 topics over 154 months by 21,804 of 22,271 members. Latest: wish2bbbfree, pedwards, Mawa316